Is upsets a Scrabble word?
Yes, upsets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Upsets is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word upsets.
- Disturb the balance or stability of
- Cause to lose one's composure
- Move deeply
- Cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- Form metals with a swage
- Defeat suddenly and unexpectedly
- An unhappy and worried mental state
- The act of disturbing the mind or body
- A physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- A tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- The act of upsetting something
- An improbable and unexpected victory
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in upsets?
2 Anagrams of Upsets
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to upsets:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'upsets'.