Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Upgrade
The definition of upgrade, the meaning of the word Upgrade:
Is upgrade a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- n. - Software that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- n. - A reservation that is improved
- n. - The property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- n. - Hardware that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- n. - The act of improving something (especially machinery) by raising it to a higher grade (as by adding or replacing components)
- v. - Rate higher; raise in value or esteem
- v. - To improve what was old or outdated
- v. - Give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- v. - Get better travel conditions
- v. - Give better travel conditions to
Upgrade is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in upgrade: A D E G P R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to upgrade:
114 words found using the letters in "Upgrade"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words