Yes, secret is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Secret is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'secret'.
- Not open or public; kept private or not revealed
- Conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- Not openly made known
- Communicated covertly
- Not expressed
- Designed to elude detection
- Hidden from general view or use
- (of information) given in confidence or in secret
- Indulging only covertly
- Having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding
- The next to highest level of official classification for documents
- Something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on)
- Information known only to a special group
- Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in secret?
4 Anagrams of Secret
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to secret:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'secret'.