Is rested a Scrabble word?
Yes, rested is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rested is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rested
The meaning of rested
12 definitions of the word rested.
- Not tired; refreshed as by sleeping or relaxing
- Not move; be in a resting position
- Take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- Give a rest to
- Have a place in relation to something else
- Be at rest
- Stay the same; remain in a certain state
- Be inherent or innate in;
- Put something in a resting position, as for support or steadying
- Sit, as on a branch
- Rest on or as if on a pillow
- Be inactive, refrain from acting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rested?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Rested
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rested:
Unscramble the letters in rested
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rested'.