Is tillers a Scrabble word?
Yes, tillers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Tillers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word tillers.
- Grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- A shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
- Someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
- Lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
- A farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tillers?
3 Anagrams of Tillers
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tillers:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tillers'.