Is thinks a Scrabble word?
Yes, thinks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Thinks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word thinks.
- Judge or regard; look upon; judge
- Expect, believe, or suppose
- Use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- Recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- Imagine or visualize
- Focus one's attention on a certain state
- Have in mind as a purpose
- Decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- Ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- Dispose the mind in a certain way
- Have or formulate in the mind
- Be capable of conscious thought
- Bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- An instance of deliberate thinking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thinks?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thinks:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'thinks'.
- G: knights