Is terrace a Scrabble word?
Yes, terrace is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Terrace is a valid Scrabble word.
Terrace is a word starting with t ending with e. Check our list of words starting with t ending with e.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word terrace.
- Provide (a house) with a terrace
- Make into terraces as for cultivation
- Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- A level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- A row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in terrace?
3 Anagrams of Terrace
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to terrace:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'terrace'.