Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Terrace
The definition of terrace, the meaning of the word Terrace:
Is terrace a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- n. - A level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- n. - A row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)
- v. - Provide (a house) with a terrace
- v. - Make into terraces as for cultivation
Terrace is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in terrace: A C E E R R T
3 Anagrams of Terrace
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to terrace:
75 words found using the letters in "Terrace"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words