Is tensions a Scrabble word?
Yes, tensions is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Tensions is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word tensions.
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- The physical condition of being stretched or strained
- A balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- Feelings of hostility that are not manifest
- The action of stretching something tight
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tensions?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tensions:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tensions'.