Is tension a Scrabble word?
Yes, tension is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Tension is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word tension.
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- The physical condition of being stretched or strained
- A balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- Feelings of hostility that are not manifest
- The action of stretching something tight
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tension?
1 Anagram of Tension
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tension:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tension'.