Is stunned a Scrabble word?
Yes, stunned is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Stunned is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word stunned.
- Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock
- Knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- In a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- Make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow
- Hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- Overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stunned?
1 Anagram of Stunned
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stunned:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stunned'.