Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Rockets
The definition of rockets, the meaning of the word Rockets:
Is rockets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- n. - A jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- n. - Erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- n. - Propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- n. - Sends a firework display high into the sky
- v. - Shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- v. - Propel with a rocket
Rockets is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in rockets: C E K O R S T
2 Anagrams of Rockets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rockets:
121 words found using the letters in "Rockets"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words