Is kite a Scrabble word?
Yes, kite is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Kite is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word kite.
- Increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- Get credit or money by using a bad check
- Soar or fly like a kite
- Fly a kite
- A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- A bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- Plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
- Any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kite?
1 Anagram of Kite
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kite:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'kite'.