Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Kites
The definition of kites, the meaning of the word Kites:
Is kites a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- n. - A bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- n. - Plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
- n. - Any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- v. - Increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- v. - Get credit or money by using a bad check
- v. - Soar or fly like a kite
- v. - Fly a kite
- v. - Supply with a set of articles or tools
Kites is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in kites: E I K S T
2 Anagrams of Kites
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kites:
27 words found using the letters in "Kites"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words