Is kites a Scrabble word?
Yes, kites is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Kites is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word kites.
- Increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- Get credit or money by using a bad check
- Soar or fly like a kite
- Fly a kite
- Supply with a set of articles or tools
- A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- A bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- Plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
- Any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kites?
2 Anagrams of Kites
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kites:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'kites'.