Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Stricter
The definition of stricter, the meaning of the word Stricter:
Is stricter a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard
- adj. - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj. - Characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj. - Incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj. - Severe and unremitting in making demands
Stricter is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in stricter: C E I R R S T T
2 Anagrams of Stricter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stricter:
111 words found using the letters in "Stricter"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words