Is strict a Scrabble word?
Yes, strict is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Strict is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word strict.
- Rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard
- (of rules) stringently enforced
- Characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- Incapable of compromise or flexibility
- Severe and unremitting in making demands
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in strict?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strict:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'strict'.