Is sitter a Scrabble word?
Yes, sitter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Sitter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word sitter.
- Dutch astronomer who calculated the size of the universe and suggested that it is expanding (1872-1934)
- An organism (person or animal) that sits
- A person engaged to care for children when the parents are not home
- A person who poses for a painter or sculptor
- A domestic hen ready to brood
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sitter?
4 Anagrams of Sitter
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sitter:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sitter'.
- C: trisect
- B: bitters
- E: testier
- K: skitter
- M: metrist
- S: sitters
- V: trivets