Is strand a Scrabble word?
Yes, strand is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Strand is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word strand.
- Leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue
- Drive (a vessel) ashore
- Bring to the ground
- A pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole
- Line consisting of a complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable
- A necklace made by a stringing objects together;
- A very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- A poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides)
- A street in west central London famous for its theaters and hotels
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in strand?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strand:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'strand'.