Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Stings
The definition of stings, the meaning of the word Stings:
Is stings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- n. - A mental pain or distress
- n. - A painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- n. - A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- v. - Cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- v. - Deliver a sting to
- v. - Saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- v. - Cause a stinging pain
- v. - Cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
Stings is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stings: G I N S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stings:
32 words found using the letters in "Stings"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words