Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bite is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. To grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
2. Cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
3. Penetrate or cut, as with a knife
4. Deliver a sting to
1. A wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
2. A small amount of solid food; a mouthful
3. A painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
4. A light informal meal
5. (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait
6. Wit having a sharp and caustic quality
7. A strong odor or taste property
8. The act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
9. A portion removed from the whole
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bite?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words