Is bite a Scrabble word?
Yes, bite is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bite is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word bite.
- To grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- Cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- Penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- Deliver a sting to
- A wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
- A small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- A painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- A light informal meal
- (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait
- Wit having a sharp and caustic quality
- A strong odor or taste property
- The act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
- A portion removed from the whole
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bite?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bite:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bite'.