Is sticks a Scrabble word?
Yes, sticks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Sticks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
25 definitions of the word sticks.
- Put, fix, force, or implant
- Stay put (in a certain place); we are not moving to Cincinnati"
- Stick to firmly
- Be or become fixed
- Be a devoted follower or supporter
- Be loyal to
- Cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface
- Fasten with an adhesive material like glue
- Fasten with or as with pins or nails
- Fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something
- Pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument
- Pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed
- Come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- Saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
- An implement consisting of a length of wood
- A small thin branch of a tree
- A lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
- A rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine
- Informal terms for the leg
- A long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball
- A long thin implement resembling a length of wood
- Marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- Threat of a penalty
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sticks?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sticks:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sticks'.