Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Tricks
The definition of tricks, the meaning of the word Tricks:
Is tricks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cunning or deceitful action or device
- n. - A period of work or duty
- n. - An attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- n. - A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- n. - An illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- n. - A prostitute's customer
- n. - (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players; the high card is the winner
- v. - Deceive somebody
Tricks is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tricks: C I K R S T
1 Anagram of Tricks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tricks:
43 words found using the letters in "Tricks"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words