Is tricks a Scrabble word?
Yes, tricks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Tricks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word tricks.
- Deceive somebody
- A cunning or deceitful action or device
- A period of work or duty
- An attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- An illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- A prostitute's customer
- (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players; the high card is the winner
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tricks?
1 Anagram of Tricks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tricks:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tricks'.