Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sticky
The definition of sticky, the meaning of the word Sticky:
Is sticky a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- adj. - Moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- adj. - Hot or warm and humid
- adj. - Hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
- adj. - Covered with an adhesive material
Sticky is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sticky: C I K S T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sticky:
31 words found using the letters in "Sticky"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words