Is stations a Scrabble word?
Yes, stations is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Stations is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word stations.
- Assign to a station
- (Roman Catholic Church) a devotion consisting of fourteen prayers said before a series of fourteen pictures or carvings representing successive incidents during Jesus' passage from Pilate's house to his crucifixion at Calvary
- A facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- Proper or designated social situation
- (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- The position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- The frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stations?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stations:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stations'.