Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Stations
The definition of stations, the meaning of the word Stations:
Is stations a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (Roman Catholic Church) a devotion consisting of fourteen prayers said before a series of fourteen pictures or carvings representing successive incidents during Jesus' passage from Pilate's house to his crucifixion at Calvary
- n. - A facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- n. - Proper or designated social situation
- n. - (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- n. - The position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- n. - The frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- v. - Assign to a station
Stations is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in stations: A I N O S S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stations:
134 words found using the letters in "Stations"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words