Is stint a Scrabble word?
Yes, stint is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Stint is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stint
The meaning of stint
5 definitions of the word stint.
- Subsist on a meager allowance
- Supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- An unbroken period of time during which you do something
- Smallest American sandpiper
- An individual's prescribed share of work
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stint?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Stint
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stint:
Unscramble the letters in stint
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stint'.