Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Spirals
The definition of spirals, the meaning of the word Spirals:
Is spirals a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- n. - A curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- n. - A continuously accelerating change in the economy
- n. - Ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- n. - A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- n. - Flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
- v. - To wind or move in a spiral course
- v. - Form a spiral
- v. - Move in a spiral or zigzag course
Spirals is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in spirals: A I L P R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spirals:
115 words found using the letters in "Spirals"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words