Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sorrels
The definition of sorrels, the meaning of the word Sorrels:
Is sorrels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- n. - Any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- n. - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- n. - Large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- n. - A horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
Sorrels is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sorrels: E L O R R S S
60 words found using the letters in "Sorrels"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words