Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sorrel
The definition of sorrel, the meaning of the word Sorrel:
Is sorrel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- n. - Any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- n. - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- n. - Large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- n. - A horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- adj. - Of a light brownish color
Sorrel is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sorrel: E L O R R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sorrel:
42 words found using the letters in "Sorrel"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words