Is reasons a Scrabble word?
Yes, reasons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Reasons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word reasons.
- Decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion
- Present reasons and arguments
- Think logically
- A rational motive for a belief or action
- An explanation of the cause of some phenomenon
- The capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- The state of having good sense and sound judgment
- A justification for something existing or happening
- A fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reasons?
1 Anagram of Reasons
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reasons:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reasons'.