Is shook a Scrabble word?
Yes, shook is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Shook is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word shook.
- Move or cause to move back and forth
- Move with or as if with a tremor
- Shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively
- Move back and forth or sideways
- Undermine or cause to waver
- Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- Get rid of
- Bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking
- Shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state
- A disassembled barrel; the parts packed for storage or shipment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shook?
1 Anagram of Shook
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shook:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shook'.