Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, shifts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Make a shift in or exchange of; then we switched"
2. Change place or direction
3. Move around
4. Move very slightly
5. Move from one setting or context to another
6. Change in quality
7. Move and exchange for another
8. Move sideways or in an unsteady way
9. Move abruptly
10. Use a shift key on a keyboard
11. Change phonetically as part of a systematic historical change
12. Change gears
13. Lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
1. An event in which something is displaced without rotation
2. A qualitative change
3. The time period during which you are at work
4. The act of changing one thing or position for another
5. The act of moving from one place to another
6. (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
7. A crew of workers who work for a specific period of time
8. The key on the typewriter keyboard that shifts from lower-case letters to upper-case letters
9. A woman's sleeveless undergarment
10. A loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shifts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words