Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Settings
The definition of settings, the meaning of the word Settings:
Is settings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The context and environment in which something is set
- n. - The state of the environment in which a situation exists
- n. - Arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- n. - The set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- n. - The physical position of something
- n. - A table service for one person
- n. - A mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
Settings is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in settings: E G I N S S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to settings:
126 words found using the letters in "Settings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words