Is sequence a Scrabble word?
Yes, sequence is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
Sequence is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word sequence.
- Arrange in a sequence
- Determine the order of constituents in
- Serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern
- A following of one thing after another in time
- Film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- The action of following in order
- Several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sequence?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sequence:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sequence'.