Is queens a Scrabble word?
Yes, queens is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Queens is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word queens.
- Promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- Become a queen
- A borough of New York City
- The only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
- A female sovereign ruler
- The wife or widow of a king
- Something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- A competitor who holds a preeminent position
- Offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- (chess) the most powerful piece
- An especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- Female cat
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in queens?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to queens:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'queens'.