Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Scribes
The definition of scribes, the meaning of the word Scribes:
Is scribes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - French playwright (1791-1861)
- n. - Informal terms for journalists
- n. - Someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- n. - A sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- v. - Score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
Scribes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in scribes: B C E I R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scribes:
73 words found using the letters in "Scribes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words