Is scribes a Scrabble word?
Yes, scribes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Scribes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word scribes.
- Score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
- French playwright (1791-1861)
- Informal terms for journalists
- Someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- A sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scribes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scribes:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scribes'.