Is cribs a Scrabble word?
Yes, cribs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Cribs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word cribs.
- Use a crib, as in an exam
- Take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- Line with beams or planks
- Baby bed with high sides made of slats
- A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- A bin or granary for storing grains
- The cards discarded by players at cribbage
- A card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cribs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cribs:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cribs'.