Is sanction a Scrabble word?
Yes, sanction is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Sanction is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word sanction.
- Give sanction to
- Give authority or permission to
- Give religious sanction to, such as through on oath
- Formal and explicit approval
- A mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards
- Official permission or approval
- The act of final authorization
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sanction?
4 Anagrams of Sanction
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sanction:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sanction'.