Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Paddles
The definition of paddles, the meaning of the word Paddles:
Is paddles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small wooden bat with a flat surface; used for hitting balls in various games
- n. - A blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- n. - An instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
- n. - A short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
- v. - Propel with a paddle
- v. - Play in or as if in water, as of small children
- v. - Swim like a dog in shallow water
- v. - Walk unsteadily
- v. - Give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
- v. - Stir with a paddle
Paddles is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in paddles: A D D E L P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to paddles:
113 words found using the letters in "Paddles"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words