Is sacrifice a Scrabble word?
Yes, sacrifice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Sacrifice is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sacrifice.
- Endure the loss of
- Kill or destroy
- Sell at a loss
- Make a sacrifice of; in religious rituals
- The act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- Personnel that are sacrificed (e.g., surrendered or lost in order to gain an objective)
- A loss entailed by giving up or selling something at less than its value
- The act of killing (an animal or person) in order to propitiate a deity
- (baseball) an out that advances the base runners
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sacrifice?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sacrifice:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sacrifice'.