Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Forfeit
The definition of forfeit, the meaning of the word Forfeit:
Is forfeit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty;
- n. - A penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- n. - The act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- v. - Lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- adj. - Surrendered as a penalty
Forfeit is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in forfeit: E F F I O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to forfeit:
72 words found using the letters in "Forfeit"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words