Is ruling a Scrabble word?
Yes, ruling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Ruling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word ruling.
- Exercise authority over; as of nations
- Decide with authority
- Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Decide on and make a declaration about
- Have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- Mark or draw with a ruler
- Keep in check
- Exercising power or authority
- The reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ruling?
1 Anagram of Ruling
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruling:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ruling'.