Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Ruin
The definition of ruin, the meaning of the word Ruin:
Is ruin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- n. - A ruined building
- n. - The process of becoming dilapidated
- n. - An event that results in destruction
- n. - Failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- n. - Destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- v. - Destroy completely; damage irreparably
- v. - Destroy or cause to fail
- v. - Reduce to bankruptcy
- v. - Reduce to ruins
- v. - Deprive of virginity
- v. - Fall into ruin
Ruin is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ruin: I N R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruin:
6 words found using the letters in "Ruin"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words