Is duller a Scrabble word?
Yes, duller is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Duller is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word duller
The meaning of duller
12 definitions of the word duller.
- Lacking in liveliness or animation
- Emitting or reflecting very little light
- Being or made softer or less loud or clear
- So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- (of color) very low in saturation; highly diluted
- Not keenly felt
- Slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (of business) not active or brisk
- Not having a sharp edge or point
- Blunted in responsiveness or sensibility
- Not clear and resonant; sounding as if striking with or against something relatively soft
- Darkened with overcast
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in duller?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to duller:
Unscramble the letters in duller
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'duller'.