Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, cords is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Stack in cords
2. Bind or tie with a cord
1. Cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth
2. A line made of twisted fibers or threads
3. A unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
4. A light insulated conductor for household use
5. A cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cords?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words