Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cords
The definition of cords, the meaning of the word Cords:
Is cords a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth
- n. - A line made of twisted fibers or threads
- n. - A unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- n. - A light insulated conductor for household use
- n. - A cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- v. - Stack in cords
- v. - Bind or tie with a cord
Cords is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cords: C D O R S
1 Anagram of Cords
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cords:
27 words found using the letters in "Cords"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words