Is cords a Scrabble word?
Yes, cords is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cords is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word cords.
- Stack in cords
- Bind or tie with a cord
- Cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth
- A line made of twisted fibers or threads
- A unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- A light insulated conductor for household use
- A cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cords?
1 Anagram of Cords
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cords:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cords'.