Is fords a Scrabble word?
Yes, fords is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Fords is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word fords.
- Cross a river where it's shallow
- United States film maker (1896-1973)
- Grandson of Henry Ford (1917-1987)
- Son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
- English writer and editor (1873-1939)
- 38th President of the United States; appointed vice president and succeeded Nixon when Nixon resigned (1913-)
- United States manufacturer of automobiles who pioneered mass production (1863-1947)
- A shallow area in a stream that can be forded
- The act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fords?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fords:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fords'.