Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Blood
The definition of blood, the meaning of the word Blood:
Is blood a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- n. - Temperament or disposition
- n. - A dissolute man in fashionable society
- n. - The descendants of one individual
- n. - People viewed as members of a group
- v. - Smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
Blood is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blood: B D L O O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blood:
14 words found using the letters in "Blood"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words