Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rigging
The definition of rigging, the meaning of the word Rigging:
Is rigging a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- n. - Formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- v. - Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- v. - Manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- v. - Connect or secure to
- v. - Equip with sails or masts
Rigging is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in rigging: G G G I I N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rigging:
12 words found using the letters in "Rigging"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words