Is respects a Scrabble word?
Yes, respects is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Respects is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word respects.
- Regard highly; think much of
- Show respect towards
- (often used with `pay') a formal expression of esteem
- (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- The condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- An attitude of admiration or esteem
- A courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or regard
- Behavior intended to please your parents
- A feeling of friendship and esteem
- Courteous regard for people's feelings
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in respects?
4 Anagrams of Respects
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to respects:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'respects'.