Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Recess
The definition of recess, the meaning of the word Recess:
Is recess a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A state of abeyance or suspended business
- n. - A small concavity
- n. - An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- n. - An enclosure that is set back or indented
- n. - A pause from doing something (as work)
- v. - Put into a recess
- v. - Make a recess in
- v. - Close at the end of a session
Recess is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in recess: C E E R S S
1 Anagram of Recess
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to recess:
31 words found using the letters in "Recess"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words