Is creeps a Scrabble word?
Yes, creeps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Creeps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word creeps.
- Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- To go stealthily or furtively
- Grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- Show submission or fear
- A disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency; characterized by anemia and softening of the bones and a slow stiff gait
- A feeling of fear and revulsion
- Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- A slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- A pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in creeps?
1 Anagram of Creeps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to creeps:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'creeps'.