Yes, report is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Report is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'report'.
- To give an account or representation of in words
- Announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding
- Announce one's presence
- Make known to the authorities
- Be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
- Complain about; make a charge against
- A written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- The act of informing by verbal report
- A short account of the news
- A sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing)
- A written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment
- An essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- The general estimation that the public has for a person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in report?
2 Anagrams of Report
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to report:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'report'.